You will be paid at an hourly rate of £6.35 with lots of overtime to be made. You may also receive, a potential annual bonus, credit and cash tips.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, cook and serve high quality breakfasts each day for all guests.
• Also be involved with Conference and lunch service
• Assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef with the overall running of the kitchen.
• Organise quality staff meal
• Adhere to HACCP regulations at all times
• Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage
• Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
• Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
• Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
• Be a team player.
• Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
• Have good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations.