Description de l'offre
▪ To take duty on shift – check goods, tools, equipment at preparation counters as prescribed.
▪ To be responsible for preparing, supplementing goods, displaying, arranging the preparation counter tidily, always ready to serve guests.
▪ To make up all beverages upon orders, with standard recipe and make beverages upon special requests of guests.
▪ To control drinks, goods and materials at preparation counter to avoid wastage, losses; to make reports of daily consumption, to do periodic inventory.
▪ To be responsible for quality, quantitative of beverages, goods at the counter.
▪ To keep the preparation counter and tools clean and tidy.
▪ To keep good relationships with waiters, boost the sales of beverages.
▪ To continuously research and learn about ingredients, creating new recipes to enrich cocktail lists of the bar.
▪ To participate in training courses, continuously enhance professional knowledge, skills and always actively comply with regulations of the hotel, complete other tasks assigned by superior.
Mercure and its people
Hotels with individuality, passion for service and committed to quality and guest satisfaction.
Join a team of warm and friendly professionals who will share their love for hospitality.
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Food and beverage
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential Vietnamese