Overview of role:
1) To fully exploit a Southbank sales territory (SE1 postcodes) covering NOVOTEL London City South, IBIS Styles Southwark, MERCURE London Bridge, NOVOTEL London Blackfriars, IBIS London Blackfriars, Novotel London Waterloo.
2) Secure new BI/BG/M&E corporate business for the outlined hotels from the allocated territory.
3) Develop incremental BI/ BG/M&E revenue from existing contracted accounts.
4) Manage the annual RFI/RFP process for the Southbank market.
5) Client visits and road shows will also be integral to the role.
The Account Development Executive will respond and follow up our referrals and their own initiative and research to deliver new multi brand corporate business deals in the Business Individual, Business Groups and Meetings & Events market segments for the hotel cluster. We are looking for a well organised person who can manage the whole sales cycle, from preliminary stages, prospecting and appointment through to signature and close within the Accor sales platform and prepare accounts for on-going implementation and management either centrally or at hotel level. The Account Development Executive will also support the designated cluster of hotels with planned new business interventions and spearhead the introduction of the portfolio of Accor Corporate solutions including loyalty programmes and business account facilities. The role requires excellent communication and presentation skills as it involves conducting on-site sales, appointments and show-rounds, attending corporate open days, networking events and client expos and undertake telemarketing and foot blitz activities. This position will be based at one of the hotel in the SE1 postcode.