The Health & Public Service Industry Group focuses on delivering high value management and technology consulting services to national and international governments, and related players.
Have you got what it takes to be a technology analyst? Your role is to help clients unlock trapped value by identifying how technology can be applied to address strategic and operational challenges. You'll do this as part of a talented and passionate team of Accenture consultants that is committed to make a difference for citizens across Europe.
While counselling clients, you'll focus on bringing technology expertise to the table: helping them understand how both upcoming technologies like analytics and artificial intelligence, and proven technologies such as cloud platforms and security solutions, can help them achieve their goals. You typically help to identify and shape the best solution, and sometimes assist in overseeing its implementation, leaving the technical heavy-lifting to specialized teams.
We offer a diverse and inclusive working environment in which your opinion matters. We value and reward both strong individual contributions and extending your impact through sound teamwork.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Continuously honing your skills to be relevant to your client and the market-relevant;
• Work in a project team to help our clients discover and formulate strategic and operational challenges (e.g. assess an application landscape), and advise them on how to implement organizational, process and technology changes that create value (e.g. define a technology strategy and a roadmap for implementation);
• Help clients in implementing some of your own advice (e.g. perform a product selection, create a product roadmap, create functional specifications, coordinate a remote development team);
• Creating new opportunities to deliver client value, often leveraging information technology, by creating compelling proposals as part of a bid team;
• Collaborating across Accenture's international ecosystem to broaden your horizon and bring our clients the best of our expertise.
• Dedicated to learning about typical technology solutions to common business challenges (e.g. a CRM system, a data warehouse), and technologies relevant to you and your project.
Ideal candidate profile
• Graduated in June or September 2019 with a university degree;
• Very good in Dutch, proficient in French & English;
• Eager to contribute in a team-oriented environment;
• Able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• A basic understanding of IT-related concepts (e.g. programming language, application, database, cloud, interactive dashboard), acquired through any means (formal teaching, self-study or experience);
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.