Are you a dynamic, driven and ambitious graduate? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of new tech developments and business process optimization projects? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
• You'll assist in industry, competitive and company analyses (strategic, financial, operational) as well as market research for benchmarking;
• You'll assist in analysis and documentation of as-is capabilities about business processes, people, technology, etc.;
• You'll design the technology solution: document business requirements, conduct gap analysis between business requirements and software and write functional designs;
• You'll design enterprise architecture and technology solutions, and tune technology environments for optimal performance;
• You'll perform testing work, ranging from application testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing to end-user testing;
• You'll become an expert in a specific industry like Products, Financial Services, Resources, Communication, Media & Tech and Health & Public Services.
Ideal candidate profile
• You're holding a master's degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2020;
• You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they'll be the people you spend most of your day-time with, right?
• You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
• You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
• You're often working at our client's site, so you're ready to travel in Belgium and abroad with a varying intensity;
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Next to our excellent terms of employment and fringe benefits, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. At Accenture you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is hugely encouraged. Together with international colleagues you will work on high impact projects for many of the Fortune 500 companies.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 482,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate.