Warwick Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship (Network Engineer) 2018
Discover how powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your own to a career at Accenture, and see how you create change in the world around you. We empower you to be your best. We embrace who you are. We invest in your future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Be yourself, make a difference: accenture.com/ukapprentices
Who we are what we do
We're more than 425,000 people working in over 200 cities across 56 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – a competitive edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to shape and implement transformational solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 94 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm, we need talented people like you to join us.
We recognise that university isn't for everyone and we are offering an exciting alternative. Our technology apprenticeship provides you with the opportunity to build innovative solutions for our clients by utilising the most cutting-edge technologies.
What you'll learn
The best part is that you don't need to have any technical experience or programming skills. You will start your Accenture career with a boot camp where you will learn about working at Accenture and start your training with an introduction to IT infrastructure & technology and services. As part of our global team, you'll be working with the latest IT technologies and will have the opportunity to build specialist skills on the job.
Formal training throughout the programme is supplied by our external training provider, QA, with a combination of on-the-job training, as well as structured training and courses.
The four-year programme starts with the Level 4 Digital and Technology apprenticeship followed by level 5 and 6 to complete the degree programme.
You'll develop skills and expertise by performing roles in Consulting, Infrastructure and Service management working with specialists and giving you experience of:
· 1st and 2nd level support and administration activities for effective provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems for hardware, software and related infrastructure
· “Business as usual” support including troubleshooting, tuning, patching and changes
· Day-to-day, hands-on technical support of production and development systems running on multiple platforms.
· Working within a team delivering a quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products
· Working on a wide variety of implementation projects including the build/test/acceptance of new systems
· ITIL standards and methodology in delivering a service
· Implementing pioneering IT infrastructure solutions for our clients as part of a high performing team
· Designing innovative technology and infrastructure solutions to solve our clients' business problems
· Applying industry knowledge and expertise to architect and deliver IT transformation programmes
What's in it for you
· The opportunity to obtain a world recognised BSc Degree in Digital &Technology Solutions with a specialisation in Network Engineering whilst gaining invaluable work experience at the world's leading management consulting & technology company
· Accelerated to graduate salary in year 4 of the programme
· Training and mentoring from subject matter specialists across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses
· Regular performance reviews and a strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future
· Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies and networking groups
· Permanent employment at the end of the programme, free from university debt
What we're looking for
A real interest in technology and IT Infrastructure with a desire to build skills in this area
· Commitment and aptitude to complete the training and studying required
· Willingness to put aside personal time to invest in your own learning and development
· Logical mind-set and problem-solving ability
· Proficient oral and written communication skills
· Collaborates well in a team environment
· Flexibility to travel (we may offer travel restrictions depending on personal circumstances)
· The instinct to question things
· A 'can do' attitude
‘A' Levels or an equivalent Level 3 qualification, which could include:
· 200 UCAS points across 2 or 3 ‘A' Levels with an equivalent of 80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff – Preference may be given to students with an A-level in a STEM subject
· 200 UCAS points from a relevant BTEC National, such as Computing and Systems Development, equivalent to 80 points under the 2017 UCAS Tariff
· An Advanced Apprenticeship in IT or another technical discipline
· An equivalent Level 3 qualification in a related subject
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.