Description de l'offre
Accenture Industry X.0 helps our customers increase the value of their product portfolio through streamlining their product creation and manufacturing processes. We also help them increase their service revenues through distributed digital product content and analytics.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team of people passionate about visualization, games,
and user experience. We are looking for technology wizards excited about coding unparalleled
experiences and blazing the trail towards new computing experiences. If you are a fast-learner
with positive attitude and strong passion for working with new technology, come join us.
Your primary task will be to develop custom VR and AR applications for a variety of purposes
using 3D game engines such as Unity or Unreal. Your work will also include researching and
testing latest VR or AR hardware and software solutions, assisting with design and development
decisions, and discovering reusable tools that can be leveraged in client and internal projects.
· Minimum 1 year game programming experience
· Excellent C# and object-oriented programming skills
· Significant experience with common game engines and/or tools (e.g. Unity)
· Good understanding of modern graphics techniques
· Previous AR/VR experience
· Experience with mobile platforms
· Experience handling large 3D models
· Must be a team player and be able to adapt to a fast changing environment
· Prior experience in software architecture and UML design
· Experience using the Unreal SDK
· Demonstrable team experience
· Experience with mobile AR platforms such as ARKit or ARCore
· Experience with Git or a similar versioning system
· Knowledge of at least one other programming language such as C++ or Python
· OpenGL and shader programming
· Motion capture and optical tracking
Degree in Game Design, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.