Empower clients to turn information into action by gathering, analyzing and modeling client data which enables smarter decision making. Use primarily TIBCO Spotfire to create dashboards and visualizations. Work with partners as necessary to integrate systems and data quickly and effectively, regardless of technical challenges or business environments.
Ideal candidate profile
· 3+ years of strong development experience in Tibco Spotfire
· Strong conceptual understanding and experience in Spotfire 7.11 & above
· Strong HTML knowledge and experience in integration of HTML/python scripting/R
· Experience in building custom analytics using R/Python scripts
· Ability to think through in Architectural standpoint and provide design recommendation to handle huge volume of data
· Strong in Data warehousing concepts and experience in Relational DBMS & SAP HANA
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
· Travel required: Based on project needs
· Knowledge in TIBCO DV is nice to have
· Experience in Spotfire Administration – good to have
· Strong communication and technical design skills
· Ability to work in agile development environment with delivery timelines
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .