Technology Strategy Manager
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities and deliver real results.
Our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define the “what, where and how” for the client, and then bring the best of Accenture to implement and execute on the “how”. Whether it's technology strategy, business strategy or functional strategy, we drive value through helping our clients transform their core, and shape new businesses through growing the new—with the goal of helping our clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
As part of our strong Nordic Strategy community, you will work with the market leading organizations, primarily in Denmark, but also across the Nordics as required. Being part of a global network of expertise you will have access to a truly differentiating understanding of our clients' industries, a global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies, enabling you to identify and drive transformational change.
In our technology strategy team, we are recognized for our rigorous analyses and strategic plans that maximize client value through identifying, solving and seizing important client issues and opportunities. We bring a unique mixture of business and technology expertise and together with the client leadership co-create strategies that define how technology can become a value driver for an organization by aligning it to business objectives. Developing innovative solutions and approaches, we work at the intersection of technology and business with core offerings being:
· Technology strategy: Assessment and definition of use of enterprise technology and developing data-driven strategies supporting business needs
· Multi-speed IT & agile transformation: Shaping IT operating models to enable the IT organization to deliver value in line with business strategies
· Technology finance: Technology investment portfolio strategy, business cases and dynamic sourcing strategies, negotiating contracts, establishing SLAs, and managing IT service integrators
· Enterprise architecture & innovation: Defining technology vision, roadmap and governance and identifying new value streams through leveraging leading technologies
· Application strategy: Reposition clients' application portfolios to fuel growth by balancing cost and capabilities
· Analytics & insights-driven business: Creating new business models by leveraging existing data and applying analytics embracing a data-driven culture
· Workforce & talent planning: Defining approaches to mobilizing, enabling, managing, and retaining key talent
As a manager within our technology strategy team you will have many responsibilities, but your main focus will always be serving our clients. Typical tasks include:
· Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of a client engagement with various size and scope
· Lead the project team typically consisting of consultants and analysts to produce high-quality results
· Provide solutions to complex technology and business problems through applying the right methodologies and frameworks
· Review project deliverables
· Identify and drive new client engagements, as well as capitalize on add-on sales opportunities across ongoing projects
· Develop outstanding proposals to clients' request for support
· Establish and grow long-term relationships with clients
· Support our junior professionals to achieve steep learning curves, teach problem solving skills and be a sparring partner to ensure they can unfold their strengths and skills
· Become an active part out our practice and find your own area of interest to further develop the technology strategy team in Denmark and across the Nordics
As we are among the world's leading strategy consultancies with a competitive edge in our deep technology understanding, we have high expectations and demands to our professionals. We are looking for individuals with a strong drive and great desire to go the extra mile both to win the engagements and to create the best solutions for our clients. For this, we prefer you to have the following qualifications:
· Relevant functional expertise and knowledge within our core technology offerings
· Minimum of 4 years relevant experience within consulting, which can either be from another consulting company or internal strategy functions within larger companies, or 2-3 years of relevant consulting experience and 2-3 years of relevant industry experience with leadership responsibilities improving the business value of technology
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and a motivation for working in teams and being a sparring partner for colleagues
· Solution-oriented mindset with a high energy level
· Intellectual skills to think outside of the box and challenge clients and colleagues in their thinking
· Interest in becoming part of a large, international and network-based company
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in Danish and English
· Master's degree (or similar) with great academic record
Our commitment to you
While we put the bar high for our professionals, we foster an environment focusing on supporting the individual employee in their professional growth while giving the ability to pursue a balanced private life. During your career at Accenture Strategy you will have the opportunity to join specific training and workshop sessions locally and globally to grow your skills even further. In addition, we provide a competitive compensation package and a fun, social team with many different colleagues.
Do you want to be part of our growth story and create value for our clients, while being able to turn your ideas into results? Then apply by following the below link and you might become part of a truly global network within one of the world's largest and most dynamic companies.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.