Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
We require a Digital Architect to join the team. The person recruited will be responsible for feasibility studies and high-level technical design work within a leading financial services client of ours based in Knutsford. The Digital Architect will be responsible for client Digital Architectural strategy using leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies to provide our client with a differentiated product in the marketplace.
Job description :
Skill: Technology Consulting
Location: Abu Dhabi
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that's why people love it here! As a new Technology Consulting Analyst, you'll test out new ideas with clients in your own unique way. Your specific responsibilities will vary based on your alignment, but you may find yourself:
· Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures to meet their ever-changing business needs
· Building Proof of Concepts for new or emerging technologies at a client site
· Delivering solutions via an agile delivery methodology
· Defining technical architectures and driving delivery excellence
· Designing a common set of technology capabilities, across assessment, planning, design and implementation
· Analysing/documenting current processes and technologies, contributing through to the delivery/ integration of new solutions
· Designing new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies
· Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify new value sources
· Documenting technical and functional user requirements and specifications
· Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities
Working across industries, analyst will broaden career by tackling complex challenges for a variety of clients. This will enable to accumulate the requisite skills and experiences to become a subject matter expert in particular area of choice.