Are you an WO / University student and want to gain Strategy Consulting / M&A experience at a large international consulting firm? Apply now for a six month working internship and become part of the Accenture Strategy Netherlands team.
As an intern, you will contribute to the daily work of our strategy consultants and gain real-life experience as strategy consultant at Accenture.
During this internship, you will touch upon all aspects of being a strategy consultant and work on client projects, business development projects, and creating training sessions on new and digital (M&A) topics to help our teams grow and stay up to date on the latest developments.
The main areas of interest for this working internship are:
· M&A Strategy: Define M&A Strategy and outline portfolio optimization/synergy scenarios to account for our client's growth strategy, geographical positioning, and products
· Target Screening: Our research to identify potential acquisition targets and work with our Strategy Consultants to define selection criteria that matches our client's requirements
· Due-diligence & Transaction Management: Work with our extensive (functional) expert networks while supporting buy-side transactions in delivering strategic, operational or IT due-diligences.
· Merger Integration: Plan, follow-up, and execute integration phases across a variety of business domains (operations, finances, HR, purchasing, legal, IT, etc.).
· Carve-out & Divesture: Plan, follow-up, and execute Carve-Out phases across a variety of business domains (operations, finances, HR, purchasing, legal, IT, etc.).
Ideal candidate profile
· You are a student at the end of your Bachelor or Master WO/University level.
· You are currently enrolled at a Dutch university
· Experience within the field of Strategy, Private Equity, Investment Banking, Transaction Services is a plus.
· You are willing to gain experience in a large international consultancy firm in the field of Strategy Consulting / M&A.
· You have the ability to work in a team as well as independently.
· You are passionate about Strategy Consulting and possess a hands-on mentality and have a critical open mind.
· You are communicative, take ownership, and dare to challenge the status quo
· You have a perfect command of the Dutch and English language
Accenture is an incredible place to work. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects, and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
· Compensation and a laptop;
· Travel's allowance;
· Guidance by a team of experienced colleagues;
· An active intern-community;
We are looking forward to meeting you. Apply directly online through the button ‘Apply'. For more information about this vacancy or if you would like to discuss which role is most suitable for you, you can connect with Wieke Agricola, email@example.com .
Accenture solves the toughest technological challenges through standout strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Working with over three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, we drive innovation and shape world around us. With expertise in more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver ground- breaking outcomes for a new digital world.
Accenture Strategy combines deep business insight with understanding how technology will impact industry and business models to shape client futures. With a focus on digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, Accenture Strategy create value and growth in a digital world.
Accenture Strategy – Mergers & Acquisitions helps major companies in their operations involving mergers, acquisitions and transfers (buy-side or sell-side), in the pre-deal (analysis of markets, target screening, due diligence) or post-deal phases (post-merger integration, carve-out, structuring of JV and partnerships). Our dedicated teams intervene with the support of expertise from other entities of Accenture Strategy (industries and functional). The growth targets in this segment are ambitious and will offer you great career opportunities.