Job Title: Strategic Programs and Data Insights Specialist
Salary - up to £42,000 depending on experience + benefits
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract Opportunity
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The role provides the opportunity to work as part of a team leading data driven change programs across the UKI and the rest of the world. Projects focus on driving business improvements, policy compliance or addressing business risks.
Each project brings something new and the work is both interesting and challenging. Projects often require creativity or a new way of thinking about things. All offer opportunities to learn about different areas of the business, from Legal to HR or Finance to Real Estate.
Within the role you will support the delivery of wide-reaching change programmes by using and building core change management skills. An eye for detail, excellent organisation skills, an ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment and a proven ability to work with stakeholders from different areas of the business are all essential.
Strategic Program Management & Change
· Support programs across multiple teams from different parts of the business
· Work with virtual teams to support the delivery of project goals
· Support the creation of change communication plans, emails, portal articles and other communication materials
· Support change networks and the organisation of meetings and materials for meetings
· Track and maintain actions logs, project change mail boxes and responses and any other forms of communication from project impacted audiences
· Ensure the project lead is always clear on any risks or issues so they can support resolution
· Ensure all deliverables are to the highest quality and that any lessons learnt are captured and shared with the project manager
Data Driven Change Insights
· Work with the analytics team to understand any data required to run the project
· Support the definition and creation of any new reporting required to run the project, track business cases or to sustain any outcomes
· Understand data limitations and be clear in how you can and cannot use it, via conversations with the analytics team
· Have an inquiring mind and question things where they do not seem right or you do not fully understand them
General Team Support
· Manage UKI Smart Spending portal site, working with SMEs across various areas of the business to ensure site content is relevant and up-to-date for UKI employees
· Provide administrative support to Strategic Programs and Data Insights team, including meeting coordination, room bookings, GDPR coordination and budget/forecasting