Description de l'offre
Job Title: Strategic Programs and Data Insights Specialist
Salary - up to £42,000 depending on experience + benefits
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract Opportunity
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you'll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
The role provides the opportunity to work as part of a team leading data driven change programs across the UKI and the rest of the world. Projects focus on driving business improvements, policy compliance or addressing business risks.
Each project brings something new and the work is both interesting and challenging. Projects often require creativity or a new way of thinking about things. All offer opportunities to learn about different areas of the business, from Legal to HR or Finance to Real Estate.
Within the role you will support the delivery of wide-reaching change programmes by using and building core change management skills. An eye for detail, excellent organisation skills, an ability to work in a fast paced and agile environment and a proven ability to work with stakeholders from different areas of the business are all essential.
Strategic Program Management & Change
· Support programs across multiple teams from different parts of the business
· Work with virtual teams to support the delivery of project goals
· Support the creation of change communication plans, emails, portal articles and other communication materials
· Support change networks and the organisation of meetings and materials for meetings
· Track and maintain actions logs, project change mail boxes and responses and any other forms of communication from project impacted audiences
· Ensure the project lead is always clear on any risks or issues so they can support resolution
· Ensure all deliverables are to the highest quality and that any lessons learnt are captured and shared with the project manager
Data Driven Change Insights
· Work with the analytics team to understand any data required to run the project
· Support the definition and creation of any new reporting required to run the project, track business cases or to sustain any outcomes
· Understand data limitations and be clear in how you can and cannot use it, via conversations with the analytics team
· Have an inquiring mind and question things where they do not seem right or you do not fully understand them
General Team Support
· Manage UKI Smart Spending portal site, working with SMEs across various areas of the business to ensure site content is relevant and up-to-date for UKI employees
· Provide administrative support to Strategic Programs and Data Insights team, including meeting coordination, room bookings, GDPR coordination and budget/forecasting
· Bachelors Degree
· Change management and communication skills
· MS Excel experience
Preferred Skills Requirements:
· High accuracy and attention to detail
· Organisational skills
· Creative thinker
· Intermediate MS Excel skills including basic formulae and pivot tables
· Ability to prioritize workload
· Ability to take vague brief and produce meaningful outputs
· Ability to present information and insights in a clear concise manner
· Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Understanding of Accenture's organisational structure
· Change management experience
· Working as part of a remote team
What's in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.