Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP.
Attached to a Project Manager, you will be immediately involved and responsible for SAP Basis administration of an SAP application outsourcing project:
· Manage/Execute daily monitoring of SAP environments under responsibility as well as coordinate remediation actions in case of incidents
· Management of user authorization profiles in the SAP environments (creation, update, deletion, assignment in SAP ERP, Business Warehouse, Business Objects, Process Integration)
· Management of SAP transport through the SAP landscapes in scope and coordination and follow-up with third vendor/service provider for transports not in immediate scope (such as Support package implementation and upgrades)
· Coordinate resolution of incidents or implementation of patches between third party vendor/service provider and clients
· Execute configuration requests in relation to batch jobs, authorizations and system incidents on the SAP landscape
· Manage and execute periodic technical audits on the SAP landscapes in compliance with applicable legislations for the client
· Conduct workshops with the client and identify/optimize their processes
· Come up with propositions, submit and able to support the recommendations
· Plan own workload as well as junior team members under your supervision.
· Coach junior SAP Basis analysts and ensure that they acquire the required level of skills to deliver productively.
· Implement best practices in order to guarantee the quality of work and deliverables