Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP.
Attached to a Project Manager, you will be immediately involved and responsible for SAP Basis administration of an SAP application outsourcing project:
· Manage/Execute daily monitoring of SAP environments under responsibility as well as coordinate remediation actions in case of incidents
· Management of user authorization profiles in the SAP environments (creation, update, deletion, assignment in SAP ERP, Business Warehouse, Business Objects, Process Integration)
· Management of SAP transport through the SAP landscapes in scope and coordination and follow-up with third vendor/service provider for transports not in immediate scope (such as Support package implementation and upgrades)
· Coordinate resolution of incidents or implementation of patches between third party vendor/service provider and clients
· Execute configuration requests in relation to batch jobs, authorizations and system incidents on the SAP landscape
· Manage and execute periodic technical audits on the SAP landscapes in compliance with applicable legislations for the client
· Conduct workshops with the client and identify/optimize their processes
· Come up with propositions, submit and able to support the recommendations
· Plan own workload as well as junior team members under your supervision.
· Coach junior SAP Basis analysts and ensure that they acquire the required level of skills to deliver productively.
· Implement best practices in order to guarantee the quality of work and deliverables
-Course of studies in the areas of IT, information systems, or a comparable course
-2-3 years of Experience in SAP is required, particularly in the areas SAP BC, Basis administration, SAP Transport management, SAP Notes and support package application, SAP Authorization administration, SAP Solution Manager
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in the role of SAP Basis Consultant on IT projects
-Fluency in French and English is a must
Professional Skills Requirements:
-Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
-Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
-Proven coordination skills.
-Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
-A high degree of solution and service orientation
-Ability to work under pressure.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.