This role is tasked with evaluating and ensuring quality delivery of a premium customer experience in both sales and client services. The successful candidate for this role will:
· Develop and assess customer experience through direct contact interactions and trend analysis.
· Perform quality and performance reviews in sales, marketing and customer service, through Russian
· Identify improvement opportunities within the SMB support & sales environments
· Sync with TLs multiple times per week (as required) to share insights, identify focus areas, and agree on actions.
· Conduct root cause and data analysis on QA results in conjunction with sales, and customer feedback insights.
· Deliver QA-sales and customer service training and feedback to new joiners, through Russian
· Execute ad-hoc requests as assigned by your TL
· Ensure process maintenance and continuous improvement of customer experience.
· Maintain QA checklists and ongoing calibration
· Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for QA evaluations
Ideal candidate profile
· BA or equivalent work experience in customer facing role
· 1+ years of work experience with computer operations processes
· 2+ years customer service / sales related work experience
· Fluent in Russian and English
· High energy, passion, and a good sense of humour
Preferred Qualifications / Skills
(Other skills that would be helpful but are not a requirement of the position.)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking and prioritizing work across supported clients
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Use appropriate mannerisms/behavior when interacting with client groups and/or end-users
· Communicate comfortably with Accenture management and clients
· Escalate conflicts in a timely manner to appropriate personnel
· Mentor and coach others
· Participate and lead in analyzing operational opportunities for improvement and present findings and recommendations to the appropriate teams for action
· Identify barriers to effective teamwork
· Be open and flexible to new ideas that may alter team goals.
· Fluency in additional European or middle eastern languages is a plus. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world's largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com