· Providing administrative support for project managers.
· Preparation of reports and presentations.
· Managing the organization of meetings and workshops.
· Ensuring timely implementation of activities and the right flow of information.
· Data entry and updates in the internal systems.
Ideal candidate profile
· Developed organizational skills and the ability to work under time pressure.
· Flexible and proactive style of work.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team work, ability to build and maintain relationships.
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work in a team
· Analytical skills with practical knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint).
· Very good knowledge of English and Polish.
· Availability during internship (min. 30 hours per week).
· Paid Internship for min. 3 months.
· Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
· Gaining experience in a prestigious consulting firm.
· Excellent work atmosphere.
· Flexible working hours.
· References and employment opportunities with Accenture.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.