Role: Product Owner / Product Manager
Travel: Up to 100%
Digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (ioT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Serviced) and Analytics (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you'll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of 426,000 employees across the globe. We are looking for experienced applicants to join our team as Product Owner / Manager at Consultant or Manager level.
What responsibilities will you have?
The Product Owner is responsible (at varying degrees based on level) for working with agile delivery teams, user researchers, designers and client teams to create some of the most innovative digital products and services in the market today. To achieve this, you will:
· Represent the needs of the customer whilst balancing the needs of your client, to define & own a clear vision for digital products, and marrying customer and business needs with the right people and technology;
· Champion & communicate the product vision, defining requirements, & bringing them to life through interactive prototypes, user stories and acceptance criteria;
· Define & own the product roadmap and give day-to-day direction & support to delivery teams to achieve sprint goals and ensure they continuously deliver maximum value;
· Continually prioritise and refine the product backlog using tools like Jira and Confluence;
· eCommerce Platforms (e.g. Hybris, Magento, IBM Websphere, Demandware, ATG);
· Content Management Systems (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, WordPress, Drupal);
· Interactive prototyping (e.g. Axure, InVision, iRise);
· Marketing platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Unica);
· Web Analytics & Data Analysis (e.g. Google Analytics);
· Product Backlog management (e.g. Jira, Confluence).
· Product Ownership, Product Management, Business Analysis;
· Agile digital delivery, including Scrum, Kanban and Lean;
· Product Roadmaps, product backlog management and user story writing;
· Service Design, Digital Strategy and Digital Marketing;
· Design thinking, Lean UX, user research and user-centred design;
· Working-in and leading cross-functional teams, building trust & strong relationships;
· Exceptional time management, supporting teams to meet delivery commitments.
· Be determined, an expert in stakeholder management and brilliant at communicating & working with people from all areas and levels of a business;
· Have an economic mindset, and relentlessly focus on delivering measurable value for customers & your client, whilst juggling competing priorities and making effective decisions about what product delivery teams should be working on;
· Be a creative problem solver, good at thinking on your feet and comfortable working in fast-paced Agile environments.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
You are a certified Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), or you have a proven track record of experience in working as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager.
You must have a good understanding of some of digital technologies such as:
You have hands-on experience with skills such as:
What academic qualifications do you need?
Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience. However, people outside these guidelines will be considered they have 3-5 years' experience in delivering innovative products, services and projects. Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) practitioners are highly desirable.
What's in it for you?
With lasting relationships with hundreds of clients across major industries and a market-leading “Innovation Architecture” structure, Accenture is the right place to find your niche or to build it. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
All our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training, covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. You'll also have opportunities to join specialised peer groups, to build your network and hone your skills and expertise. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply. We'd love to get you in touch with one of our existing team, to talk more about where you can fit in.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.