Payment Reporting Lead
As a Reporting Analyst Lead you will be leading a small team of highly skilled reporting analysts, supporting them to analyse, design and build visually rich reports. These reports will assist the various business stakeholders to make critical operational decisions.
• Lead a highly skilled reporting development team undertaking specific tasks assigned
• Lead and review the analysis and design of functional and technical requirements
• Review report design, code, unit test and integration test tasks adhering to design/development standards within agreed time frames
• Lead in the design and development of the most complex reports
• Lead the decisions in best technologies to design and build supporting framework for reporting
• Review Team ROMs (Rough Order of Magnitude)
• Lead design and code review sessions
• Lead and support the team in completing reporting development tasks
• Be a quick learner with the ability to work under pressure
• Organize work priorities and manage time effectively
• Communicate overall team progress and issues relating to tasks assigned to the team
Required Skills & Experience
• 3+ Years Industry experience writing T-SQL queries in a post SQL Server 2008 environment
• 2+ Years experience designing visual-rich reports in Tableau or similar SQL Server Reporting Services
• 1+ years experience in leading small teams
• Experience in mentoring and coaching junior team members
• Experience in using ETL tools
• Experience of analysis/design
• Experience of working in a team environment
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Strong organisational skills
• Strong communication skills
• College degree in IT or equivalent
• Knowledge of front end technologies such as Share Point portal are desirable
• Relevant Microsoft Certified Professional qualifications
• Knowledge of Agile methodology
• Industry experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.