Order-to-Cash Optimization Expert for Capability Network (Global Management Consulting)
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large-scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork .
Join the Accenture Finance team and you will play a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients. Improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Accenture's Treasury and Working Capital global practice focuses on delivering value and implementing world class capabilities to become a High Performance organization, applying innovative combinations of strategy, organization, process and technology, in the areas of Liquidity and Cash Management, Financial Risk Management, Treasury operations and Total Working Capital.
We are looking for innovative professionals with strong strategic thinking, deep knowledge and practical experience in Order-to-Cash process reengineering within a consulting firm or/and multinational company to cover a position at Consultant level in our Global Center of Excellence based in Barcelona.
As an Order-to-Cash expert, you will be expected to:
Lead performance assessment for the end-to-end Order-to-Cash process – from the definition of the credit policy to the cash receipt and application - from a process efficiency, technology, data management, organizational and end-to-end governance perspectives:
· Assess Order-to-Cash process performance, identify process gaps with industry and geography leading practices.
· Design recommendations taking into account business, industry and local constrains.
· Define business case & road map for transformation.
· Drive process transformation/change management project into multinational companies and in complex environment (various locations, countries, systems) involving all functions involved in the end-to-end process.
· Participate into Order-to-Cash technology solution implementation (i.e. credit management tool – Collection & Dispute Management system).
· Design and participate to taskforce project to drive overdue payment reduction.
Participate to business development activities: Design project proposal, prepare and participate to client meetings bring subject matter expertise.
Actively participate into driving innovation and developing assets for the Finance practice (ie. tools, whitepapers, partnerships, etc.) in collaboration with other Accenture departments (ie. Analytics, Digital, Industries and Technologies).
· Minimum 3 year experience in order-to-cash transformation project at a consulting firm or as a credit manager in a multinational company.
· High expertise into Credit Management/Account Receivable Leading practices in terms of processes, technology and organization.
· Understanding of the end-to-end Order-to-Cash process and how efficiency improvement create value in an organization.
· Proven track record in driving business outcomes and change in large international companies and work in a multicultural environment.
· Experience into running and facilitating workshop and meeting, negotiation, problem/issue resolution..
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, emphasis on teamwork and customer centric.
· A positive “can do” attitude and openness to innovation.
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business required.
· Proficiency in English.
· Availability to travel multiple days per week.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.