Description de l'offre
Job Title: Events Administrator – Office Operations
Career Level: 11-Analyst
Role Description: To provide a range of efficient and effective administrative services for IE Office Operations in particular assisting the Events Specialist with event co-ordination & administrative tasks. To support the Events Specialist in the delivery of Global and High-Profile events within Accenture location(s).
Personal Profile: The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude who is passionate about event planning and delivering great service.
The candidate will also have great communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate and work with various teams. The candidate will work well in a fast paced and flexible working environment. Ideally the individual will have experience working in end to end event management from event development to final logistics.
The candidate will have strong administrative skills.
Scope of the role:
Reporting into the Events Specialist, the Events Analyst will be responsible for supporting the following:
· The successful delivery of high-profile events in Ireland.
· Liaising with all operational teams to deliver high-end corporate services and events.
· Deputise for the Events Specialist during periods of absence and act as a point of escalation.
· Provide support for administrative tasks.
Event Management and Planning
· Assist with hotel and restaurant reservations and transfer bookings.
· Manage all back-end administration – book space, record attendees, manage agendas, update events calendar and events database.
· Track event spend and provide high-level event reporting.
· Support event invoicing and spend management.
· Manage events checklist and liaise with all customers, vendors and onsite teams.
· Update Leadership and stakeholders regarding upcoming events.
Delivering Customer Service Excellence
· Build effective relationships with customers, acting as a key AWS point of contact, actively seeking out and responding to feedback in order to deliver a high level of customer service.
· Provide onsite support and meet-and-greet for all events global and high-profile events.
· Work with and leverage internal teams to ensure successful delivery of all high-profile events.
· Provide dedicated and personalised executive support to VIPs.
· Provide advance checks for offsite events.
· Deputise for Events Specialist during periods of absence and acts as a point of escalation to ensure consistency of approach and management of standards.
· Provide flexible support for early-morning/late-evening events.
· Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner.
· Participation in the management and communication of AWS accruals.
· POC for invoice queries, working with suppliers and local finance team to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
· Raising annual, monthly and ad-hoc purchase orders.
· Track and report on financial status at a high level.
Workplace Solutions Skills Requirements
· IT Applications – MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, BuyNow
· Customer Service – minimum 1 year's previous experience
· Drive and Motivation
· Information Seeking
· Planning & Org
· Problem Solving
· Team Work
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.