Description de l'offre
The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyze content that is uploaded on the client’s platform
• Review the content uploaded to ensure qualifies for monetization
• Proactively review content and control unforeseeable risks
• Support and communicate with video creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
• Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
• Make recommendations to improve the workflows, and address areas for product optimizations
• BA/BS degree of higher (Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Statistics preferred)
• 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
• 1+ years’ experience with SQL/Excel and experience with project management
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
• Standout executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
• Advanced level of written and & spoken English a second European language would be an advantage
• Previous experience of working in the media industry would be an advantage
• Industry and business knowledge of online video space, video creators, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.