Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Senior Analyst develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Job Description :
· Scripting automation of design database qualification and packaging
· Creation of packaging flow of design and verification components
· Checks validation of package consistency
· Propagation of packaging flow requirements with internal IP teams
· Support and maintenance of qualification tools and scripts lint, CDC, sim Running of stand alone IP testbench for qualification Initial debug of failures and issues and work w IP teams for resolution
· Maintaining package release timelines for various projects
· Working cross functional teams DV Arch Design FW to insure quality and completeness of release collateral
Ideal candidate profile
· Minimum of 5+ years of experience as CAD Automation or RTL Design Verification Engineer CW with some experience in digital design and or verification.
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Python Scripting, Spyglass Platform, Unix, Shell, Jenkins, CI Platforms
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience
· Knowledge of System Verilog UVM and vertical tetsbench integration Knowledge of low level HW SW interaction and debug
· Knowledge of multi CPU and debug architectures
· Experience with coverage merging across simulation and emulation
· Experience with Power Aware and Gate Level Netlist in Emulation
· Experience with Gate Level Simulations
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.