Description de l'offre
Interaction Designer- Fjord
Fjord – Design & Innovation from Accenture Interactive
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you'll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Fjord is a design and innovation consultancy. We create useful, effective, and desirable digital services that people love. We help the world's leading businesses make complex systems simple and elegant with the power of design. Founded in 2001, Fjord employs a diverse group of over 900 design experts in twenty five global creative hubs.
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our service and interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service and Interaction Designer will work on interaction design and service design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, interaction design, and service design definition. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
What responsibilities will you have?
As a team, we:
· Create products that demonstrate outstanding service and interaction design for our clients and their customers.
· Drive the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
· Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Service & Interaction Designer, you:
· Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
· Conduct Service & Interaction Design activities on projects, including client workshops, creative brainstorms, and interaction and service design definitions.
· Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to more junior members of the team.
· Conduct Service & Interaction Design activities at the project level.
· Deliver on Service & Interaction Design deliverables. Evaluate output of other interaction and service designers to ensure quality of design work.
· Frame and tell the story of design solutions. Present the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
· Be a Fjord ambassador, attending and helping to plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences.
Working together, we will:
· Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people's lives.
· Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
· Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
· Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
· Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design
· Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden your own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
· Proficient in creating experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
· Proficient with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
What skills and experience are we looking for?
· Significant in-depth knowledge and experience of Interaction Design and Service Design across varied users, business problems, and devices.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we're able to do work that changes the world, and we're always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service & Interaction Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 14th September 2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found