Industry X.0, the speed2value visionaries who roll up our sleeves in multi-disciplinary creative teams. We collaborate obsessively to deliver the highest quality value at lightning speed — we work fast, we work hard, and we work smart. Whether we're racing ahead of the market on 3D printing technologies, AR/VR and wearables, coding on IoT products, or developing next-level robotics, we build the right product, make ambitious discoveries, and set the pace for what's next. Join us as we reinvent industries such as Retail Products, Medical Tech Equipment, Media, High Tech, Aerospace and Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, and Utilities. Visit us here to find out more about Industry X.0
A traveling wizard in the digital technologies transforming capital projects the world over. You know your way around “To-Be” and “As-Is” processes, fit gap analyses and controls systems. And you're comfortable on the leading edge of change, whether in business or software. But that's only part of what you bring to the table. You're great with clients, and you're just as at home with the engineers and technical people you'll be working with to keep projects on point and on track.
· Manage the To-Be requirements definition and the design of processes for solutions to get and manage materials for capital projects
· Work with clients and solution architects to run workshops on global requirements gathering and To-Be process design
· Use MS Visio to map To-Be process flows
· Work with the team to develop requirements and create functional design documents
· Help engineers make sure we're using the latest and greatest tools and techniques to help our clients
· Spot market opportunities by doing a fit gap analysis using the results of an As-Is analysis
· Help road-test process changes and new software
Ideal candidate profile
Here's what you need:
· A Bachelor's Degree is preferred
· At least 1 year experience helping develop implementation requirements and design processes for controls systems of capital projects
· At least 1 year experience helping develop fit gap analyses
· At least 1 year experience running capital projects using things like Portfolio Management, Cost and Earned Value Management, Schedule & Resource Management
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.