The Media Operations team develops solutions for public figures and media publishers on social media platforms improving the media content ecosystem by enhancing graph quality, creating exceptional support experiences for publishers and delivering actionable product insights.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, video creators, and media companies
• Develop a deep expertise in video products and how they are being used across constituent groups
• Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner
• Serve as the primary video support point of contact for video creators, public figures, and media companies
• Support and communicate with video creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
• Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
• Make informed recommendations to improve the video creator and media company experience with video products, the supporting workflows, and address areas for product optimizations
• Advanced level of written and spoken English a second European language would be an advantage
• 2+ years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact center environment is essential
• Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast-changing corporate environment and work cross-functionally across multiple time zones and functions
• Industry and business knowledge of online video space, video creators, digital publishing and/or media companies preferred
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.