Role: Google Cloud Platform Technical Architect
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Travel: 100% Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: £41,000 - £58,000+ depending on experience
Career Level: 8 – Associate Manager
Job reference: 00595819
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
Your role: The role is within a specialized cloud-native architecture team. Your key focus areas:
· Helping Clients to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications running on GCP, enabling the transition from traditional platforms to NewIT cloud ready architectures
· Designing, prototyping, and delivering applications and solutions on full-stack Google technologies, leveraging its rich native services offering, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
· Designing, prototyping, and delivering Microservices applications and solutions on K8s, leveraging its rich native services offering, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
· Serving as an GCP evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on the value proposition of GCP;
· Creating thought leadership on GCP solutions and hybrid cloud
What responsibilities will you have?
· Creating business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of GCP and hybrid cloud;
· Assessing and recommending the best of breed GCP technology solutions to address client needs;
· Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates;
· Designing and deploying enterprise-wide dynamically scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on GCP full-stack;
· Acting as an GCP Solution Architect, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities, on GCP and implementing appropriate cost control strategies;
· Creating innovative, reusable solutions using GCP that can be taken to market;
· Mentoring and developing skills of Junior Architects;