Fraud Analytics Consultant
The digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. We are at the forefront of digital; we create it, we own it, and we make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Mobility and Interactive. As part of our Analytics practice, you'll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients across all industries make faster, smarter decisions. You will play a critical role in helping them design solutions to complex business issues.
******Our client base is Global and International travel is required on some projects.*********
Overall purpose of job
The opportunity is to put your skills and experience to work, to help organizations across the globe in identifying and overcoming the modern-day fraud epidemic. Perpetrators of fraud are becoming increasingly sophisticated and continue to quickly adapt to new prevention and detection techniques – we work with companies using dedicated offerings, assets and our expertise to provide effective and holistic counter fraud management solutions.
International travel is a key part of the role as you will be working with companies at their site. You will be an Analytics subject matter expert, bringing your unique skills to bear on the client issues.
· Working with Accenture client teams to diagnose problem areas and contributing to architecting the solution.
· Bringing deep data manipulation, interrogation and visualization skills to maximize the utility of data insights, with a strong focus on high quality, on time project delivery.
· An ability to foresee problems and navigate around them.
· Deep technical skills, with a proven ability to pick up and work with Analytics tools such as SAS and Rev R.
· Communication and translation of Analytics models and results to non-technical audiences, in both verbal and written formats.
· Presentation of results to clients
We are looking for motivated, problem solving and ambitious Analytics professionals, to work as part of a continuously growing, diverse global team who are focussed on using current and developing future cutting edge fraud tools and techniques to solve complex issues.
Skills & Experience
· Experience with data, visualisation, software tools and modelling techniques.
· A proven track record in the development and implementation of data analytical projects, models and solutions.
· Familiarity with the application of predictive analytics, cognitive computing and forecasting, for example, to real world problems.
· Proficient in predictive analytics technologies like R, Python, SPSS, SAS.
· Proficient in ‘big data' analytics technologies like Hive, Hortonworks.
· Proficient in visualisation analytics technologies like Tableau, Qlikview.
· Proven problem analysis and problem solving skills; Excellent numerical aptitude
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to non-technical audiences
· Good listening skills & communication skills, and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues
· Able to explain complex concepts in non-technical language
· Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, and prioritise based on the requirements of the business
· Minimum 2 year's industry experience.
· Cross industry knowledge - Advantageous industries include, Public Services. and Financial Services
· Educated to Bachelor's Degree level at a minimum; quantitative or computer science degree preferred
· Prior Consulting experience an advantage.
· Prior project management experience an advantage.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.