FRAUD ANALYTICS CONSULTANT
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. We are at the forefront of digital; we create it, we own it, and we make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Analytics, Mobility and Interactive. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients across all industries make faster, smarter decisions. You will play a critical role in helping them design solutions to complex business issues.
******Our client base is Global and International travel is required on some projects.*********
Overall purpose of job
The opportunity is to put your skills and experience to work, to help organizations across the globe in identifying and overcoming the modern-day fraud epidemic. Perpetrators of fraud are becoming increasingly sophisticated and continue to quickly adapt to new prevention and detection techniques – we work with companies using dedicated offerings, assets and our expertise to provide effective and holistic counter fraud management solutions.
International travel is a key part of the role as you will be working with companies at their site. You will be an Analytics subject matter expert, bringing your unique skills to bear on the client issues.
· Working with Accenture client teams to diagnose problem areas and contributing to architecting the solution.
· Bringing deep data manipulation, interrogation and visualization skills to maximize the utility of data insights, with a strong focus on high quality, on time project delivery.
· An ability to foresee problems and navigate around them.
· Deep technical skills, with a proven ability to pick up and work with Analytics tools such as SAS and Rev R.
· Communication and translation of Analytics models and results to non-technical audiences, in both verbal and written formats.
· Presentation of results to clients
We are looking for motivated, problem solving and ambitious Analytics professionals, to work as part of a continuously growing, diverse global team who are focussed on using current and developing future cutting edge fraud tools and techniques to solve complex issues.