Role: FS Talent & Organisation – Analytics
Location: London, Edinburgh, or Manchester
Travel: up to 100%
Have you always wanted to work where you're inspired to explore your passions, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated? Working in an environment where you innovate with ground breaking strategies and technologies on some of the most challenging projects you can imagine. Join Accenture's Consulting business, where we help our clients to accelerate growth by using our diverse skills, talent and experience. These factors provide a platform where you can find out how far you can go, joining forces with clients to consult and guide their next steps in building out their business ventures.
Financial Services, Talent and Organisation (FS T&O) is a global practice and is the area of Accenture Consulting dedicated to developing and delivering market leading change, workforce and HR solutions for our clients. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals to expand our capabilities in T&O Technology Consulting (TC) with a background in innovative HR projects, business transformation and HR technology feasibility advisory & strategy.
As a group of practitioners, we work very closely with the world's largest FS organisations which gives us a strong understanding of the challenges they face and how our strong ties in the wider Accenture community can support them.
As a Consultant/ Manager, you will be responsible for:
· Collaborating with clients to understand people-related business problems, and gathering relevant people data to analyse and drive insights and interventions
· Utilising appropriate analytics platforms to develop repeatable, re-usable analyses and products relevant to any stage of the talent management or organisational change lifecycles
· Interpreting statistical models that explain or predict outcomes related to issues such as hiring, productivity, engagement, performance and attrition
· Preparing and delivering presentations with rich data visualisations and meaningful business insights and conclusions
· Managing stakeholder relationships to ensure evolving the data and analytic needs of various HR, talent, and people leaders are met.
· Building statistical models that explain or predict outcomes related to issues such as hiring, productivity, engagement, performance or attrition
· Utilising appropriate data science methodologies relevant to any stage of the talent management or organisational change lifecycles
· Developing apps to visualise data and share meaningful business insights and conclusions with a variety of end users
· Applying data science, machine learning and AI skills in the development of next-gen analytics assets to move the firm and our clients forward
· Providing an analytics technology vision, strategy and approach for scalable, efficient and automated processes that enable simple and complex data analysis.
What Experience and Mindsets Make Up Our Practice?
· Our practice is built of a range of people from a variety of backgrounds including:
· External consulting (client facing roles)
· Industry (FS across retail banking, capital markets / wealth & asset management / investment banking and insurance)
· Functional (HR and change functions)
· Technology enablement & advisory (e.g. Oracle Cloud, Workday, SuccessFactors, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, Service NOW, Atlassian, Pega, Robotics, Gamification, Cybersecurity, Analytics)
You will have a solid understanding of latest trends in HR and technology implementation, strategy and advisory. You will also have experience in one or more of the following areas:
· Solid experience of explaining data & analytics concepts or solutions and data-driven insights to a broad range of business stakeholders
· Confident connecting data to business outcomes in ways which demonstrate the value case for data & analytics across the people & change lifecycle.
· Experience developing insight-driven organisations from initial requirements capture and proof of concept development through to delivery of large-scale change roadmaps
· Able to act as a conduit between client teams and data scientists or cloud developers, assisting in the translation of business problems into functional requirements
· Experience integrating and cleansing a wide range of datasets, both structured and unstructured, linking people and business data for modelling and visualisation purposes
· Comfortable identifying, designing and developing analytical solutions using cloud analytics platforms and architecture (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure) and various utilities (i.e. R, Python)
· Data fluent, comfortable using platforms such as Tableau and PowerBI to analyse and visualise data
· Understanding of one or more advanced analytics methods, including AI, Machine Learning or Network Analysis
· Change management experience gained through the roll-out of global people or business insight programmes, or equivalent technology implementations
· Working in the Financial Services industry or in functional HR/Change analytics roles with and an appreciation of a highly regulated industry.
· At Manager level – leading multi-disciplinary teams of varying sizes
· At Manager level - identifying, designing and shaping new client opportunities alongside building strong and sustainable relationships with clients and programme mobilisation
As a people organisation, mindsets are important in the way that we work with our clients. As a Consultant/ Manager, we expect that you:
· Constantly look for new ways to incorporate data and insight into your work, evidencing the value of people and change related outcomes through linked metrics
· Identify requirements and work with technical teams to co-create solutions to complex business problems, adopting products and platforms within client delivery
· Relish storytelling through data and visualisation, using a range of next-gen tools to communicate complex analytical findings to a range of business audiences in compelling ways.
· Take a consultative approach to developing and presenting data-driven solutions, capable of explaining a range of technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and translate insights and recommendations into the language of the business
· Are a forward-thinking supporter of predictive analytics, AI and machine learning, and outside-looking –you stay plugged into what's happening with clients, competitors and workforces.
· Are comfortable travelling and working away from home (Monday to Friday as required)
What's in it for you?
You will receive comprehensive formal and informal training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development, which helps you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Also, you will be provided a platform to hone your skills and expertise in your area of specialisation to progress your career.
On top of this, we offer an extensive benefits package including 30 days' holiday per year, gym subsidies and private medical insurance.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
“If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.”
Closing date: 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.