Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for a editor who will work on smart and bold ad like copy for a range of marketing collaterals for Accenture s Marketing and Communications teams. Editors execute brand and organizational content needs, ensuring that all digital content including short and long form content, video content, campaign content, etc.
· The Editor should have a deep understanding of the ways copy helps clients achieve their objectives, and the ability to generate relevant and on point copy for every brief.
· Their content should attract, inform and engage target audiences while delivering the intended business message.
· Working alongside designers and program managers, the copywriter must be a keen team player and be able to regularly contribute ideas to the outcomes in original, creative and innovative ways.
· The writer will write and edit a variety of marketing content formats such as websites, social media, internal communications and business writing.
· Graduation Post graduation with a specialization in advertising, marketing or communications.
· Advanced English Skills Ability to take ownership of marketing briefs and interpret them accurately, to ensure high quality of output
· Excellent creative writing, editing and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for details.
· Experience 4 5 years of relevant experience in editor creative content development.
· Experience in creative copywriting.
· Agency experience, along with corporate exposure, is preferred.
· Strong multi tasker and a team player.
· Ability to turn complex business information into a smart and conversational copy.
· Good understanding of digital content formats and social media channels. Secondary research skills and the ability to work with tight deadlines.
· Functional knowledge of WordPress CMS is preferred.