Digital Marketing Queue Manager
Department Services - Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Location Client Site, Dublin 18
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production, execution and optimization of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment, post-campaign reporting and premium account optimization services.
The Queue Manager will serve as the primary point of contact between the client's Account Managers, Technology Specialists and Enterprise Advertiser. The role will work directly with the Account Managers to identify and execute optimization opportunities across the clients advertising platform.
· Expert on the tools and technologies for digital marketing campaign optimization.
· Global queue management across multiple languages
· Identifying and executing opportunities for process improvement.
· Indentifying and driving initiatives to create efficiencies.
· Proven ability to work autonomously.
· Expert in search, display, mobile and video advertising.
· Analysing campaign performance and formulating optimization strategies.
· Managing and growing relationships with the key stakeholders
· Identifying and managing risks
· Ensuring a constant high level of quality appropriate to a Fortune 100 company's consumer-facing marketing materials
· 2-5 years prior work experience in marketing or technology
· BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field
Required Skills and Experience
· Experience working with enterprise level client accounts
· Experience working in a queue management role
· Minimum 6 months deep experience working with advertising campaign strategies
· Minimum 6 months deep dive experience in search advertising platforms
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent command of written English spelling and grammar
· Fluent in a Second Language is mandatory.
· Good interpersonal relationship skills
· Command over European languages will be preferred
· Responsible for managing the inflow and outflow of cases for a given queue
· This involves analyzing the case to understand the size of cases using internal tools
· Assigning cases based on bandwidth (in conjunction with the TL) of agents
· Monitoring case progress to ensure the TAT is maintained for all cases
· Holding the TL's accountable to provide inputs on delay (if any) on the first day of the cases' lifecycle
· Holding the quality team accountable to ensure cases are uploaded into the advertiser's account/s within the desired time
· Ensuring the team aligns to given operational procedures / guidelines and minimize misses in the same
· Cascading changes to the workflow (if any) and ensuring operations go on without any roadblocks
· Requesting the operations lead for new features to help make the process more efficient over time
· Communicating delays to CM/AM's (if any) on day 1 of the cases' life cycle
· Communicating the state of queue/s at the start and end of day to all leads and operation managers
· Handling escalations from AM's and clients
· Coordinating with our on-demand partners to assign cases and follow up with them to ensure timeliness of service
· Inputs on process efficiency improvement opportunities from time-to-time (in the form of automation / addition / removal of few steps, etc.)
· Reports on complex / simple metrics for client's leadership as and when required
· Reporting on metrics for the WBR
Preferred Skills and Experience
· Experience working in online advertising operations
· Work experience managing projects on rapid timelines
· Work experience with internationally distributed teams is a plus
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.