Travel: Up to 100%
Digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (ioT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Services) and Analytics (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of 426,000 employees across the globe.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Exceptional creativity at solving unstructured and unseen problems using data and analysis;
· Good hands on-experience using Machine Learning, Statistical Modelling and quantitative analysis. Clean, aggregate and interpret data in preparation for analysis;
· Support the delivery of client work with analytical modelling and the development of new client opportunities;
· Devise reusable assets and solutions for trending and client business problems;
· Support clients who seek to develop their predictive capabilities in the context of a broad range of business functions;
· Establish the approach to be used by data scientists to address a client business problem;
· Support and consult on complex analyses and support the develop business cases in conjunction with industry and/or opportunity analyses;
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Using R, SAS or Python to turn complex datasets into actionable insights;
· Bash scripting including sed, awk, cut, uniq, sort, tr;
· SQL & No-SQL Databases;
· Experience of Machine Learning and Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Mahout, Pig, Hive, etc.;
· Knowledge in one or some of the following: Linear Algebra, Statistics, Graph theory, Network analysis, Algorithms, Probability, Markov chains/hidden Markov models, Classification and regression techniques, Matrix factorization/singular value decomposition;
Our commitment to you
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
What’s in it for you?
With lasting relationships with hundreds of clients across major industries and a market-leading “Innovation Architecture” structure, Accenture is the right place to find your niche or to build it. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
All our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training, covering business acumen, technical and professional skills. You'll also have opportunities to join specialised peer groups, to build your network and hone your skills and expertise. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply. We’d love to get you in touch with one of our existing team, to talk more about where you can fit in.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.