Customer Support Associate with fluent Turkish
Our mission is to provide the ultimate support experience through best-in-class service and innovative solutions, to allow partners to learn, grow and engage with the content aggregator.
Shift work and / or night work may be expected depending on changes in business requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Support partners in a range of topics (video uploads, channel management, monetization, analytics and any product technical issues) with emphasis on high user satisfaction and quality
· Provide education on supported devices, new features and product updates
· Troubleshoot and help resolve technical issues in a friendly and accurate manner
· Collaboratively share feedback through appropriate channels related to tools, processes or systemic user/product issues
· Flag trends and potential global technical issues
· Escalate issues providing all the relevant information when required striving to resolve them in a timely manner
· Fluency in English plus excellent native-level written and verbal communication skills in language of support
· 2 years’ experience in customer support for said language (chat, voice, email) working directly with consumers (B2C)
· Customer service mindset. Strong customer/user focus with the desire to help and put users first. Ability to empathize and relate to users is key to this role
· Excellent communicator:
· Must exhibit active listening, be able to probe effectively and handle issues and complaints in a courteous, professional and friendly manner
· Ability to grasp complex and technical concepts and communicate them to a non technical audience in a friendly and easy to understand format
· Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
· Ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, procedure, policy and system information and quickly adopt changes
· Experience with prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
· Significant attention to detail
· Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly evolving environment
· Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.