Restructuring & Loan Recovery
As part of our Restructuring & Credit Recovery team in Accenture, you will have the opportunity to make an impact by liaising with a range of clients across personal, corporate and SME sectors.
You will play a central role in supporting clients who are in financial difficulty and arrange for appropriate solutions to be put in place. You will be able to leverage your relationship management experience by providing these dynamic solutions.
What you will be able to achieve?
· Demonstrate stakeholder management skills through your interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
· Achieve targets around restructuring of debt.
· Become involved in process improvements
· Ability to make a real impact in decision making.
What You'll Need
· Business related Degree
· As the successful candidate, you will ideally need 2-3 years' experience in a lending and restructuring.
· Excellent relationship building skills.
· The ability to prioritise goals and overlapping deadlines to achieve successful outcomes.
· QFA Qualified or APA Qualified in:
Housing Loans, Home Reversion Agreements and Associated Insurances; Consumer Credit and Associated Insurances
· An excellent salary is available to successful candidates. This role will be offered on a 12 month contract basis with a view to permanency.
· If the above information is of interest to you, please apply to find out more about what is an excellent career opportunity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.