Description de l'offre
The Collections Specialist is responsible for work activities related to the collection and recovery of customer receivables and debt. Responsible for ensuring that cash collection activities meet the requirements of the client by reducing debt aging, maximizing cash collection and collecting high quality dispute information, while maintaining a professional relationship with the client and their debtors.
• Contact by phone with debtors to make payment arrangements/establish payment dates and resolve issues and disputes.
• Back-office administrative work related to disputes.
• Capture accurate, detailed notes of discussions and arrangements and send follow up information as requested/required.
• Meet collection targets, and ensure agreed Service Levels are met or exceeded.
• Escalate issues in accordance with escalation policy; collect, progress and escalate high quality dispute information as required.
• Attend /support client meetings to discuss debtor performance and address issues as required.
• Be proactive and innovative with ideas to continuously improve collection-related processes, services and deliverables to the client.
• Develop and maintain processes to allow accurate and timely production of regular or ad hoc reports for clients and internal operations in all aspects of revenue collection.
• Manage corporate risk by ensuring that all procedures are compliant with company policies, regulatory and legal requirements.
• Advise on debt prioritization and the collections process.
• Identify areas for improving processes.
• Provide coaching to new team members
HSC/Diploma/ Degree in any field with at least 2 years relevant experience in Debt Collection.
• Ready to work on CET Shift & Australian Shift (01.00am - 10.00am)
• Attentive to details
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Player
• Strong analytical skills and efficient planning skills
• Proficient in MS Office
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law