Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
With Accenture Technology you will deliver everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long term outsourcing services, to complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
We require a Digital Architect to join the team. The person recruited will be responsible for feasibility studies and high-level technical design work within a leading financial services client of ours based in Knutsford. The Digital Architect will be responsible for client Digital Architectural strategy using leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies to provide our client with a differentiated product in the marketplace.
· Helping Clients to turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications, enabling the transition from traditional platforms to New IT cloud-ready architectures;
· Designing, prototyping, and delivering end-to-end solutions in cloud, hybrid, or on-premise (but cloud-ready) configurations, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
· Serving as a PaaS and cloud evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on their value;
· Creating business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of cloud and/or PaaS technologies;
· Assessing and recommending the best of breed technology solutions to address client needs;
· Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates;
· Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on cloud and PaaS technologies;
· Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities, on cloud and PaaS;
· Supporting delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that the solution will have high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability;