Description de l'offre
• Provide consultative advice to small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) to help them grow their businesses across multiple channels - chat, email and phone
• Support and expand the self-serve advertising base for SMB clients in the online and digital advertising domain
• Demonstrate the value of our SMB advertising solutions
• Provide pre and post-sales education for all self-service products
• Responsible for helping SMB clients drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support
• Provide product and tool advice to improve clients' experience and drive higher product adoption and spend.
• Ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
• Providing vital product insights and feedback from our customers to engineering
• Champion and produce success stories for customers who have had success in growing their business by using our products have used our products to grow their business
Success in this position requires exceptional consultative sales, coaching, and client service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
• Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving SMB needs to help clients grow their business on the advertising platform
• Focus on delighting SMB clients by driving the right product adoption for the right client
• Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
• Sales aptitude; exhibiting ability to empathize with customer and meet targets
• Ooze consultative selling and customer empathy all the time
• Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, pro-actively communicate to clients on progress and pro-actively identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
• Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills, ability to ramp up quickly
• Self-driven with attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• 12 months working in a service/customer service/sales organization or Marketing internship
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
• Fluency in written and oral English and Hebrew
• Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.