Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for SAP BW Developers .
What responsibilities will you have?
· Design Technical Solution based on Functional specification
· Design and create complex routines and expert routines
· Analyze, design and development of the complete ETL Flow
· Conduct quality control on developments by peers
· Prepares comprehensive technical documentations including specifications, test conditions and error logs
· Execute end-to-end unit testing and non-regression test
· Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution
· Work with Functional and Development team to resolve issues
· Execute data load and support data reconciliation
· Participate in integration testing and document conversion results
· Participate in defect analysis and resolution
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Ability to integrate an existing team; effectively interacting with others in order to complete assignments successfully.
· Good French and English communication skills (written and oral).
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Scripting in VBA for Excel is a plus.
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Degree in Computer Science or any related field
· At least 2 years in SAP BW 7.3 – BPC (classic 10.1 and embedded)
· 2-7 years' experience on:
· 1 SAP Business Objects
· 2 SAP BW Back End Data Modeling / Development
· 3 SAP BW Back End Extraction/Data Load/Scheduling/Monitoring
· 4 SAP BW Front End BEx Web Analyzer or Rpt Designer or Analysis for Office
· 5 SAP BW on HANA
· 6 SAP BI 4.0
· 7 SAP-ABAP Development
· 8 SAP Integrated Planning
· 9 SAP BPC embedded planning sequence
· 10 SAP BPC classic data manager objects
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.