Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are currently looking for SAS Programmer.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Translate functional design into Technical Solution
· Design and create complex data conversion transformation program
· Conduct quality control on developments by peers (transformation programs)
· Prepares comprehensive technical documentations including specifications, test conditions and error logs
· Execute end-to-end unit testing (transformation, load and reconciliation)
· Identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for improvement and resolution
· Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
· Work with Functional and Development team to resolve issues
· Execute data load and support data reconciliation
· Participate in integration testing and document conversion results
· Participate in defect analysis and resolution
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Ability to integrate an existing team in order to complete assignments successfully
· Good French and English communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work under pressure
What academic qualifications do you need?
· Degree in Computer Science or any related field
· 2 to 8 years of working experience
· Exposure in one of the following technologies: Business Intelligence (BI) , SAS Mainframe
· Experience in application support and maintenance
· Expertise in at least one RDBMS is a plus
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.