Description de l'offre
Role: Business Advisory Analyst
Location: Warwick or Coventry
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending upon experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients' business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients' business operations.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Executing the onshore operational responsibilities for analytics operations of the programme
· Interaction with client and internal teams on analytical deliverables and feeding back discussions and outcomes of the same to the offshore team
· Attending and presenting at meetings with the client and having the ability to explain and present all the analytics deliverables
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Essential - experienced in data analysis (data structures and algorithms) using SQL and R code
· Essential - experienced in manipulating data using MS Excel – Vlookups, Pivots and Macros
· Essential - ability to understand and interpret data and understand how metrics impact business performance
· Expected – some experience in working on statistical software, including related Excel plugins
· Ability to proactively analyse data to provide insights to Operational Teams and drive teams to understand Operational metrics
· Experience of working in an cross functional and global environment
· Good knowledge of using MS Office including PowerPoint and Excel
· Understanding on the automotive or any related industry would be an added advantage but not essential
· Experience of working directly with the client stakeholders is required
· Motivated and driven with the ability to deliver to deadlines
· Tenacious with the ability to overcome problems in a methodological manner
· Good client facing skills
· Ambitious and dedicated to achieving objectives of the Programme
What academic qualifications do you need?
Degree qualified – Computer Science, Maths, Economics, Statistics graduates preferred
Strong Mathematical Skills
Knowledge of statistical software and SQL and R Code is preferred
What's in it for you?
All our Operations professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.