Description de l'offre
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Salesforce.
· Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
· Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
· Receives detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments.
· Decisions impact own work.
· Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work.
• Fresh graduates and above 2 years' experience may apply
• Bachelor in Computer Science / Software Engineer and/or Masters in Information Technology / Computer Science
Professional Skills Requirements
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.