*Technical Support Associate with German
*Kindly, apply for this position through the link below:
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Technical Support Associates work in a technical client-facing service environment, supporting partners. They provide specialist technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries. They liaise with product specialists, engineers, support teams, as required resolving requests/issues in a timely manner. They ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents as well as translating client requirements into solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to data feeds by
o Providing guidance and consultative technical support to partners o Work with a Partner/Account management Support model o Work directly with Engineers/Technical team on Partner technical integration o Bug management o Become SME and point of escalation for product on team
● 2 years’ experience working in a client-facing technical service environment, preferably supporting web-based products
● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong communication skills
● Ability to process data in spreadsheets (Excel or similar)
● Extremely proactive, taking initiative, following up with bugs, new product features, etc.
● Great customer support and troubleshooting experience
● Experience with contacting clients via multiple channels (email, chat, phone)
● Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
● Fluent written and spoken English