Description de l'offre
Role: API Architect
Travel: Up to 100%
Digital revolution is changing everything. It's everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (ioT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Services) and Analytics (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you'll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that's why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of 426,000 employees across the globe.
What responsibilities will you have?
· Define, architect and develop API services in an Agile environment;
· Take ownership of software components and associated development and testing in terms of timelines and quality;
· Build domain knowledge and support Platform/Solutions Architects;
· Assist in scope definition, planning, estimation and tracking;
· Share knowledge and assist junior team members.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Must be an excellent communicator, and capable of working independently in complex and challenging environments;
· The successful applicant will have extensive experience defining and delivering API services;
· Familiarity API exposure platforms – either Apigee, IBM API Connect or WSO2. Candidates with extensive SOA experience may also be considered;
· Familiarity with Swagger or RAML;
· Understanding of SOAP, and familiarity with WSDL, WADL, XML;
· Understanding of RESTful services, HTTP, JSON, Ajax, familiarity with RAML;
· Familiarity with Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Jira, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar or similar tools;
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
Other experience that will make an impact:
· Understanding of modern identity standards – OAuth, OpenID Connect, Mobile Connect;
· Understanding of Open Banking and PSD2;
· Familiarity with a broader range of API Management platforms such as CA API Management, Axway, Mashery or MuleSoft;
· Familiarity with open source API management tooling such as Kong, tyk or WSO2;
What academic qualifications do you need?
Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
Our commitment to you
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
· You'll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects.
· Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
· Access to leading-edge technology.
What's in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days' vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/ .
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.