Description de l'offre
AI Software Engineer
The Dock - Dublin
About Accenture Labs and The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, leading the global innovation programme at Accenture.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the new and growing team at Accenture Labs in Dublin, which sits in the Dock. The Accenture Lab is a recently opened location in Labs' network of over 200 applied R&D experts at seven locations worldwide. The Dublin Labs team focuses on artificial intelligence technologies. Our passion is imagining and demonstrating the possibilities created by cutting edge AI technologies. Not only will you join the energetic Dublin team and the global Labs network (with a heritage of three decades at the forefront of innovation), but this Lab is also co-located with the over 100 designers, developers and domain experts at The Dock, Accenture's newly-created global centre for innovation - an incredible place to work. For more information about Accenture Tech Labs, visit accenture.com/techlabs
How we work
We collaborate with partners in the academic, start-up and technology eco-systems. We build cool, new systems to put our ideas to the test. We see our concepts soar to find uses across the many industries Accenture supports (healthcare, manufacturing, retail, travel and numerous others) . Are you ready to join us and help imagine how technologies like machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and knowledge representation and reasoning systems can enhance the work and lives of millions?
A AI Software Engineer is primarily responsible for developing innovative prototypes to demonstrate the business potentials of upcoming waves of artificial intelligence. To be successful in this role, one most important requirement is the innate curiosity for what's new, and a strong ability to learn new technologies quickly. The individual must possess deep, hand-on technical skills and be familiar with latest AI development tools and environments. He or she will contribute as technical subject matter experts to Research and Development projects across Accenture and to our clients. In addition to the implementation and potential client pilot deployment, the individual will also be involved in the initial project definition and design. Hence, out-of-box thinking and team work is also critical for this role.
Professional Skill Requirements
· Good foundation in mathematics, statistics and probability
· Strong knowledge of Machine Learning foundations
· Strong development skills with Machine Learning frameworks e.g., Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch
· Knowledge of mainstream Deep Learning architectures (MLP, CNN, RNN, etc).
· Strong Python programming skills
· Working knowledge of Linux OS and shell scripting
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Hands-on experience with git and issue tracking systems
· Demonstrated leadership abilities Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven communication skills (talks, presentations, publications, etc.)
· Master's degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics fields
· Prior experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, or advanced analytics
· 2+years' experience working in/with industry in these domain
· Minimum 3 years of analytic experience Python with interest in artificial intelligence with working structured and unstructured data
· A track record of AI-related projects on Github (or similar)
· Demonstrated abilities in designing large scale AI systems
· Work experience with programming languages such as C++, Java or similar
· Hands-on experience with Docker, AWS.
· Familiarity with knowledge graphs
· Hands-on experience with data visualization, analytics tools/languages
· Familiarity with rapid prototyping
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional settings
· Ability to establish credibility with clients and other team members
· Prior experience in a Research & Development or innovation environments (patents, publications, etc.)
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.