Job Title: Finance & Accounting Analyst / Part Qualified Accountant
Location : Dublin
Accenture Central Holding Controllership (CHC) entities are set up to incorporate, to finance, to participate in, to manage and to supervise enterprises and companies. This role will join the existing CHC team in Dublin providing additional support to the CHC entities.
The responsibilities of the Analyst will be
· Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
· Month end preparation and review of various types of journals to ensure US GAAP compliant and working with treasury/inter-company to clear reconciling items at month and year end.
· Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
· Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
· Performing of monthly internal controls.
· Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
· Liaise with Intercompany Group, Local Controllerships and maintain relationship
· Dividend accounting for Accenture entities
· Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
· Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Intercompany, Withholding Taxes and General Ledger processing.
· Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
· Other ad hoc duties as required
Ideal candidate profile
· Knowledge of Accounting Principles
· Analytical and computer skills preferably MS Office
· Competent with Excel and Access
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Positive attitude and flexibility
· Customer focused
· Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
· Strong team working skills
· Prior experience of SAP an advantage
· Fluency in English is required
· Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
· Min. 1+ years' experience in an accounting environment
· Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world's largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.