Who We Are and What We Do
Accenture Technology powers our clients by building highly differentiated solutions to real business problems, creating new Digital experiences and utilising New IT, including Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Agile methodologies.
Accenture Technology helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies, or by integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients’ operations. We leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry - including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, and HP – in addition to harnessing emerging technologies from the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
A passion for the new unites our diverse workforce of more than 411,000 employees around the globe who offer a steady flow of new ideas, and you’ll be part of the conversation between leading experts from across all areas of our business. And because we all need to be at the leading edge, both in our fields of expertise and in the industries we serve, you’ll receive training on the latest technology and trends through virtual classrooms and on-demand learning that’s tailored to the career you’re building. Join us, and you’ll use ground-breaking new technologies to develop and implement innovative solutions that will benefit our clients across the globe.
Your role in the Software Engineering Graduate Programme:
On this programme, you will be:
· Working with some of the most advanced technologies on the market, develop industry-leading specialist skills and help transform our clients around the world.
· Creating the innovative technical solutions we’re renowned for and driving technology development programmes for deployment in a variety of environments.
· As well as understanding what our clients want to achieve, you’ll discover what’s possible within their existing framework and explore the best technologies to achieve the most effective results.
· Working with onshore and offshore teams, you’ll take part in a number of challenging projects for a range of clients, across a variety of industries.
What you’ll learn
Here, it’s not just about the languages you know.
· We’ll also up skill you in the best delivery practices such as DevOps, Agile as well as Accenture delivery methods.
· But more than that, we want you to understand the bigger picture and develop deep industry expertise.
· So you’ll get to learn all about IT strategy, the Accenture Technology Vision, data centre technology, security and enterprise architecture. Plus, because of the size and scope of our business, not only will you work with big name providers like Microsoft, Oracle and SAP, but also emerging market innovators.
Training you will receive in your first year will be:
· Dedicated training in our Technology Centre in one of our international core schools, followed by advanced specialist training related to your role. We will support you as you develop your skills and gain industry certifications, as well as formal and informal leadership development opportunities.
· Through your project work, you will learn to design a plan of action for ongoing training, and work with a range of resources to achieve this, including our global learning portal.