Description de l'offre
Who We Are and What We Do
Accenture Technology powers our clients by building highly differentiated solutions to real business problems, creating new Digital experiences and utilising New IT, including Digital technologies, Cloud, Intelligent Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Agile methodologies.
Accenture Technology helps solve the most complex technology challenges for our clients, creating custom-designed solutions using leading edge technologies, or by integrating our Technology Platforms with our clients' operations. We leverage alliances with top technology providers in the industry - including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, salesforce.com, Cisco, IBM, and HP – in addition to harnessing emerging technologies from the Accenture Labs to help our clients invent new technology solutions to achieve real business results.
A passion for the new unites our diverse workforce of more than 411,000 employees around the globe who offer a steady flow of new ideas, and you'll be part of the conversation between leading experts from across all areas of our business. And because we all need to be at the leading edge, both in our fields of expertise and in the industries we serve, you'll receive training on the latest technology and trends through virtual classrooms and on-demand learning that's tailored to the career you're building. Join us, and you'll use ground-breaking new technologies to develop and implement innovative solutions that will benefit our clients across the globe.
Your role in the Software Engineering Graduate Programme:
On this programme, you will be:
· Working with some of the most advanced technologies on the market, develop industry-leading specialist skills and help transform our clients around the world.
· Creating the innovative technical solutions we're renowned for and driving technology development programmes for deployment in a variety of environments.
· As well as understanding what our clients want to achieve, you'll discover what's possible within their existing framework and explore the best technologies to achieve the most effective results.
· Working with onshore and offshore teams, you'll take part in a number of challenging projects for a range of clients, across a variety of industries.
What you'll learn
Here, it's not just about the languages you know.
· We'll also up skill you in the best delivery practices such as DevOps, Agile as well as Accenture delivery methods.
· But more than that, we want you to understand the bigger picture and develop deep industry expertise.
· So you'll get to learn all about IT strategy, the Accenture Technology Vision, data centre technology, security and enterprise architecture. Plus, because of the size and scope of our business, not only will you work with big name providers like Microsoft, Oracle and SAP, but also emerging market innovators.
Training you will receive in your first year will be:
· Dedicated training in our Technology Centre in one of our international core schools, followed by advanced specialist training related to your role. We will support you as you develop your skills and gain industry certifications, as well as formal and informal leadership development opportunities.
· Through your project work, you will learn to design a plan of action for ongoing training, and work with a range of resources to achieve this, including our global learning portal.
What Are We Looking For?
You can join Accenture from any academic discipline; and we're particularly keen to recruit graduates from IT, computer science or a technology-related subjects. However, if you have a real passion and flair for technology, as well as an understanding of how it can be used, we'll also consider a maths, science or engineering degree.
You'll need to have:
· 2.2 Degree grade or over
· Interest in software engineering and end-to-end design and delivery
· Knowledge of programming
· An ability to obtain and analyse information and solve problems
· Strong team work skills
· Capable of adapting and learning in a continuously changing technology environment
· An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve Technology problems
· Problem-Solver: breaks complex problems into parts and proposes possible solutions
· Effective Communicator: listens to & accurately captures others' ideas, feedback & concerns; articulates ideas in a clear & engaging manner
· Willingness to try new things,
· A desire for self-improvement
· Good work ethic.
· Availability to work on different projects/different locations
Where You'll Work
Because you could be placed at any one of our offices and delivering projects on client sites anywhere in Ireland, flexibility is a must.
When you'll start working and your benefits
Graduates will commence with Accenture from July 2019 Accenture graduate salaries are paid at competitive market rates starting at €32,000. When you are offered a position, you'll receive full details of your remuneration package.
How to Apply
Full information on our application and selection process can be found on our website. Our selection process starts as soon as applications are submitted and will continue until the application closing date passes or we have recruited for all positions, whichever comes first. For this reason, you should apply as early as possible to ensure the best chances of success as some business units may fill positions before the applications close. The deadline for applications is November 4th
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture's approach to recruitment is underlined by our core value of Best People and our principle of meritocracy. In short, Accenture seeks to attract, develop and retain the best talent for our business and to foster a fair, positive and inclusive environment. If you are interested in applying for a role with Accenture, please note that Accenture is bound by applicable Irish immigration rules and obligations which place some restrictions on our recruitment for entry-level roles.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world's largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .