Description de l'offre
Join Accenture Language School part of Accenture's Mauritius Impact Sourcing programme in collaboration with Human Resource Development Council which targets towards talents youth, providing them with a full bursary for a qualification, as well as the opportunity to acquire practical workplace experience in Accenture's Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Operation.
With a focus on inclusion and diversity, the academy offers a different learning environment to enable talents to develop and unleash their potential in this fast-evolving industry. At the end of the program, successful participants will have the opportunity to embrace an exciting career within Accenture
Candidates are expected to apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems. Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems. Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
· Minimum Higher School Certificate
Minimum entry requirements
· Successfully complete Recruitment and Selection processes
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Readiness to embrace a career in the ICT/BPO industry
· You must be able to demonstrate willingness to learn a new language: Italian, Spanish, German
· Start date : September 2018 – March 2019
· Award : Certificate of course Completion [upon proficiency achieved]
· Duration : 8 months' program including 2 months professional internships
· Guaranteed employment upon successful completion of program
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law