Technology Research Analyst
AI Software Engineer
The Dock - Dublin
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role on the new and growing team at Accenture Labs in Dublin - a recently opened location in Labs' network of over 200 applied R&D experts at seven locations worldwide. The Dublin Labs team focuses on artificial intelligence technologies. Our passion is imagining and demonstrating the possibilities created by cutting edge AI technologies. Not only will you join the energetic Dublin team and the global Labs network (with a heritage of three decades at the forefront of innovation), but this Lab is also co-located with the over 100 designers, developers and domain experts at The Dock, Accenture's newly-created global centre for innovation - an incredible place to work. For more information about Accenture Tech Labs, visit accenture.com/techlabs .
How we work
We collaborate with partners in the academic, start-up and technology eco-systems. We build cool, new systems to put our ideas to the test. We see our concepts soar to find uses across the many industries Accenture supports (healthcare, manufacturing, retail, travel and numerous others) . Are you ready to join us and help imagine how technologies like machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and knowledge representation and reasoning systems can enhance the work and lives of millions?
A AI Software Engineer is primarily responsible for developing innovative prototypes to demonstrate the business potentials of upcoming waves of artificial intelligence. To be successful in this role, one most important requirement is the innate curiosity for what's new, and a strong ability to learn new technologies quickly. The individual must possess deep, hand-on technical skills and be familiar with latest AI development tools and environments. He or she will contribute as technical subject matter experts to Research and Development projects across Accenture and to our clients. In addition to the implementation and potential client pilot deployment, the individual will also be involved in the initial project definition and design. Hence, out-of-box thinking and team work is also critical for this role.
Professional Skill Requirements
· Good foundation in mathematics, statistics and probability
· Strong knowledge of Machine Learning foundations
· Strong development skills with Machine Learning frameworks e.g., Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, Theano
· Knowledge of mainstream Deep Learning architectures (MLP, CNN, RNN, etc).
· Strong Python programming skills
· Working knowledge of Linux OS
· Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in school, civil or business organisations
· Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Proven communication skills (talks, presentations, publications, etc.)
· Master's degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics fields
· Prior experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing, or advanced analytics
· Minimum 3 years of analytic experience Python with interest in artificial intelligence with working structured and unstructured data (SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Hive, etc.)
· A track record of outstanding AI software development with Github (or similar) evidence
· Demonstrated abilities in designing large scale AI systems
· Work experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Java, scripting languages (Perl/Python/Ruby) or similar
· Hands-on experience with data visualization, analytics tools/languages
· Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in professional settings
· Ability to establish credibility with clients and other team members
· Prior experience in a Research & Development or innovation environments (patents, publications, etc.)
About Accenture and The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, leading the global innovation programme at Accenture.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
Entreprise internationale de conseils en management et technologies, Andersen Consulting a été créée en 1989. Issue du département conseil d’Arthur Andersen, la société devient Accenture (contraction d’Accent on the future) en 2001. Aujourd’hui dirigée par Pierre Nanterre et basée à Dublin, Accenture compte 289 000 collaborateurs intervenant dans plus de 120 pays. En 2013, l’entreprise a généré un chiffre d’affaires de 28,6 milliards de dollars. Experte en conseil en stratégie, en organisation et en développement et mise en œuvre de système d’information, Accenture travaille au service des plus grandes organisations du monde en les accompagnant sur la route de la performance comme le souligne son slogan High performance.Delivered. Autour des valeurs telles que la gestion responsable, le développement des talents ou la création de valeur, ce réseau mondial intervient également dans le domaine de l’externalisation.