ACCENTURE INTERACTIVE - UX Designer
· Working directly with Accenture clients, applying user-centred design processes to design end-to-end experiences and solve complex problems.
· Working with project managers, BA's and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
· Competitor analysis, and design research to contribute to your understanding of what makes good product.
· Iteratively produce high-quality designs to prototype, test, evaluate and demonstrate interactions with customers, stakeholders, and developers.
· Iterate quickly to create natural interactions that make sense to users and deliver purpose and meaning across products and solutions.
· Collaborating closely with other UX / UI designers to deliver high quality design output.
· Actively contributing/creating design pattern library as projects progress and maintaining a strong handle on industry standards and best practices.
· Contributing to or creating concept pitches and presentations to clients and other key stakeholders.
Ideal candidate profile
· Strengths across storyboarding, defining persona's, mapping customer journeys, Information Architecture, wireframing, prototyping and user testing techniques.
· Demonstrate a high proficiency in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Axure, InVision, Adobe XD plus your preferred tools).
· Experience of designing for multiple mediums (web, mobile, tablet).
· An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output.
· Experience or exposure to HTML or any web programming language is an added bonus.
· You are not only a ‘Design Thinker' but also a ‘Design Doer'. Focusing on the ‘why' as well as the ‘how' is important to you.
· An enthusiastic attitude and demonstrable aptitude to successfully deliver design work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· You're happy to voice your opinion and articulate your point of view yet remain empathetic to other perspectives.
· You are comfortable explaining the research and findings that guided your design decisions.
· Bachelor's degree in a design-related discipline or similar applicable field.
· 3 years experience with a portfolio demonstrating application of an end-to-end user experience design process.
You must be eligible to work in Ireland and the EU to be considered for the role. The role will involve some travel, predominately to the UK.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.