Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Key responsibilities include:
· Interact in a professional manner with all internal/external clients representing the department Accenture in a positive way
· Make service calls for repairs as needed on equipment. Maintain service log of calls made and date completed.
· Full compliance with Standard Operating Procedures
· Must be receptive to multiple task and have ability to move between functions
· Set up, run, and maintain machinery for the Packaging line, Longford line Mass Mail, and Kitting area.
· Participate in Operational Acceptance Tests (OAT) as new software enhancements, programs and/or machinery is added to the automated equipment.
· Read and understand job specification sheets.
· Follow all established Quality Assurance guidelines and Safety procedures.
· Cross train in other departments so that you can assist when needed
· Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift during peak season
· Ability to lift 30-pounds boxes
Ideal candidate profile
· One year experience in warehouse environment/operations utilizing one or more of the following equipment:
· Feeders, stacker, booklet shrink wrapper, heat tunnels, kit labeler,
· pallet shrink-wrapper, inserter, burster, & folding equipment Preferred Qualifications:
· Experience operating forklift or willing to get certified
· Familiarity with PC based systems, to learn the ability to retrieve and edit computer files in Longford and SeNT (Serial Number Tracking) systems
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.