Accenture is hiring grads in Canberra!
IT ALL STARTS. RIGHT HERE
When considering your career options, there's a lot to take in. The good news is that Accenture has great options for your future. The kind where you can continuously learn, grow and succeed.
Take on a future filled with new ideas, technologies and strategic thought. Be inspired to make the most of who you are. Here it all happens in a place where you can be yourself and create a meaningful difference in the world. Through your passion, talents and strength
Welcome to Accenture in Canberra
At Accenture, we think big. We're passionate about improving the way the world lives and works. Locally you will get to work with some Australia's leading organisations and government agencies. At Accenture you can build a specialised skillset and become a true expert in your field. The experience you'll gain adds up to more than just an amazing career direction – it's your opportunity to make your mark on the world.
As part of our recruitment process we will get to know you as an individual. By understanding your strengths we can align you to an area of Accenture that will allow you the best possible start to your career. We are looking for graduates to become future Technology leaders in our Government & Health group .
A career in Accenture Government & Health means constant change, complex challenges, an unparalleled global network of experts across all business functions and a blend of fresh thinking and proven solutions for a digital world.This group is dedicated to helping health organisations, government agencies and other public service organisations deliver better solutions for the people they serve. As a graduate in Government & Health you'll be part of a team who designs and develops technology solutions that meet client requirements, from analysis to implementation.
What does a career at Accenture offer you?
· Meaningful work that makes a positive global & local impact
· A mind-blowing career path in almost any industry
· An inspiring, exciting and diverse work environment
· Training and ongoing development with industry leaders
· Opportunities to travel, work and learn overseas
· Chance to innovate with the latest technologies, tools and platforms
· Your own personal career counsellor and buddy
Any graduates who accept an offer to join our Canberra practice will be rewarded with a sign on bonus. Not based in Canberra? don't worry! We offer graduates relocating to Canberra a relocation allowance as well as the sign on bonus.
If you have
· AU Citizenship (required due to the nature of the clients we work with in Canberra)
· A STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
· A passion for Technology
· Team orientated mindset
· An ability to adapt and learn in a continuously changing technology environment
· An eagerness to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to solve Technology problems
· Good communication skills
· Experience programming, designing and testing
Then let your Adventure begin. Applications close 18 th October 2019.
Don't miss out, apply today.
Ideal candidate profile
What we're looking for
Are you ready to experience meaningful, rewarding work, learn tons and be mentored by the best? With dozens of opportunities available, there's sure to be one that's right for you. If your skills and experience are listed below, please apply.
· Australian citizenship
· Currently completing a degree or diploma or have graduated within the last 2 years
· Less then 2 years relevant experience. .