DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN WANTED:
To assist and project manage the online launch of a digital English language course (accredited by Cambridge University Press)
Location: TechHub, 4-5 Bonhill street, London, EC2A 4BX
During this internship you will learn how to launch an online course and reach and engage with your online audience (learners of the English language around the world).
Role and Responsibilities
* Understand the market objectives of the launch and identify critical factors to success
* Understand and participate in the launch process, marketing objectives, sales methodologies
* You will be responsible for digital marketing, generating leads, building landing pages and driving traffic to the product.
* You will typically utilise social media and marketing online. We are open to other suggestions and support forward-thinking minds.
* Work closely your mentor to ensure project management activities are delivered on time. Participate in developing launch landing pages via software Leadpages, Email marketing (Getresponse) and other marketing software tools.
* You will be actively involved in the live campaign, and engage with your online audience.
* You will be involved in all aspects of the launch of our English language e-learning product – gathering data, organizing the launch sales pages, growing and engaging an online community.
You will need to be a problem-solver, hard worker with enthusiasm, and have some experience in digital/social media marketing as well as solid grounding in marketing and business fundamentals. You’ll have excellent organizational abilities with a ‘can do’ attitude, and you won’t be afraid to try new things out and learn. You will also be a self-starter, a good teamworker but happy to work without supervision.
We want you to get the most out of your stint and so are looking for someone who can commit to at least 3 months – this will offer you the chance to get stuck into a proper launch project.
This role is a voluntary internship with expenses paid and will offer approximately 10 hours per week. The position would suit someone who already has another job/part-time job or a student looking real world experience.
Start date is 4th week February/beginning March.
If you’re interested, get in touch and tell us about yourself and why this role attracts you. Please state the dates you are available as part of the application.
An undergraduate or graduate of marketing and with strong digital marketing skills. Equally important is the ability to learn quickly, solve problems efficiently, think broadly and work well with your mentor and without supervision.
If you can speak/write Chinese Mandarin that would be an advantage, but NOT a requirement. (we will target the Chinese market at a later stage, but I may bring in a second person).